Subscribe to get the latest eCommerce news
Stay tuned to the latest eCommerce news and upcoming Kelkoo Group events.
- The Easter Effect: Beneficial business ideas to maximise revenue this April.
- Leave them wanting more: The ultimate guide to increasing your average order value.
- River Island makes ad spend savings through switching to Kelkoo Group
- Top 3 Subliminal factors that affect customer behaviour online.
- Introducing Comparison Listing Ads (CLA)
View by categories
Google Shopping Ads by Kelkoo Group, enable Wiggle to retain full control of Shopping Ads
Posted on February 5, 2019
Leading cycling and triathlon retailer, Wiggle, were looking for a Comparison Shopping partner for their Shopping Ads campaign.
Already using CPC and digital marketing as part of their strategy, Wiggle were looking to benefit from the 20% saving on their current Shopping Ads campaigns, while retaining full control in-house. The company were suggested Kelkoo Group, the first Google Premium Shopping Partner to generate traffic through Shopping Ads for retailers, offering quality traffic in 22 countries globally.
Using a CSS partner has enabled Wiggle to benefit from the Google Shopping incentives, while making a saving on Ad Spend.
“For us at Wiggle it was important that we retained full control in house of our campaigns. Google suggested that we consider Kelkoo Group as a CSS partner, and we chose the company from four or five other potential partners due to the framework they offered.” Charlotte Self, Digital Strategy Manager, Wiggle.